[Fancafe - ENG] Notice: MAS Fancafe integration (17.12.28 VER) Hello. We are RBW. We’re informing you on MAS Fancafe integration. Please read carefully the notice bellow. Thank you. < Nickname > 1. You can’t use 마스 (MAS) / 알비더블유 (RBW) / nor nicknames that are similar to the the administrators’ one as it could cause misunderstanding. 2. You can’t use nicknames that are slandering celebrities nor that are similiar to celelebrities’ name. 3. You can’t use nicknames that contain obscenity, swear words nor slangs. 4. You can’t use nicknames where you separate vowel and consonant, put special characters, space or gap between words. * For the Korean alphabet, you have to use 2 characters at least, 10 at most / For the Roman alphabet, you have to use 2 characters at least, 12 at most / If you mix the two, you can use 10 characters at most. < Bulletin Board System > 1. MAS TALK Board - MAS members are the only one allowed to w...
Posts les plus consultés de ce blog
[Article - ENG] [Interview ① ] ‘Produce 101 Season 2’ Son Dongmyeong “Shin Chan and Kazama, I’m thankful for those nicknames” Son Dongmyeong is Mnet ‘Produce 101 Season 2’ ‘s gymnastic fairy. When you’re tired or when you need to stretch for your blood circulation, spread both of your hands apart and go back and forth. It’s called ‘Dongmyeong’s gymnastics’ and he was the trainee who created it. “I didn’t know it would appear on the show. I couldn’t sleep well and because we practiced until dawn I needed to stay awake. The training started and it was the first day of practice but I was really sleepy. It was a situation where we had to focus to finish quickly but I also felt sleepy.” In fact, when Dongmyeong’s gymnastics happened we discovered Son Dongmyeong’s charm but there was also ‘evil editing’. (The trainees) had to resolve quickly the mission they were given and because he did the gymnastics without thinking, he received bad response at the time. Son D...
[Article - ENG] Cute Men vs Serious Men, what is your preference? [...] # 'The Unit' Good Fairy Band 'MAS' ' Son Dongmyeong! The 5 members' band 'MAS' 's Dongmyeong, millennium baby, 00liner, 17 years old full of cuteness! I knew he was a baby But the size of his hands is heart fluttering. He ranked 16th in the first round of voting for 'The Unit'! High level cuteness, high level piano skills too! A stage overflowing with freshness, If a chick turned into human, it would be Dongmyeong-! Everyone, please enter and become Dongmyeong's fan!!!!!!! [...] (source : x // 17.12.15)